Position Code: MADBS37
This company is a world leader in airborne and marine geophysical solutions, including value-adding data acquisition, data processing, data interpretation, data management, and specialized software.
They offer natural resource mapping (Oil & Gas, mining, underground water and geothermal) to, sustainably, unlock the hidden wealth of the Earth and facilitate the decision-making processes of their clients.
Serving mainly the Oil & Gas, mining, government, energy, and utility markets, this company’s global client portfolio ranges between public and private sectors including Major and Junior companies and organizations.
Distributed in 10 office locations around the world, with main headquarters in Spain, an effective, multi-disciplinary management team leads an experienced group of geophysicists, geologists, pilots, engineers, operational, commercial, and administrative staff.
Role: Marketing Intern
- Content marketing
- Website support + content creation
- Social media support
- Editing + proofreading company presentations
- Event assistance and support
- Support in entry, filling, managing data, document organisation
- Administrative duties
- Support in daily operation of office
- You are autonomous and business-driven.
- Strong communicator both in writing and in speaking.
- Able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage your time effectively.
- Organized and detail-oriented.