Position Code: LISMA01
We are Cambridge Assessment International Education centre. Education prepares students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Schools can shape a Cambridge curriculum around how they want their students to learn, helping them discover new abilities and a wider world. Cambridge students develop the skills they need to achieve at school, university and work.
Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners prepare for their future with an education from Cambridge International. Together, we develop Cambridge learners who are confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged – equipped for success in the modern world.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- An open mind and no preconceptions.
- Marketing studies or previous experience would be a bonus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!