Position Code: TPMED03
This is a Taiwan Biotech company that has developed hydrogen medical/healthcare technology in different formulas such as through inhalation, injection, and capsules.
At each step of product development, we commit to rigorous scientific research. This company works directly with the world’s leading experts, scientists, lawyers, and medical centers to ensure the efficacy and safety evidence of their products.
In the meantime, with the efforts of their experts in regulation areas, their products are approved by Taiwan FDA, with reliable purity and safety regulative institutions. This is a major differentiation between this company and any other company selling hydrogen supplement products.
Role: Marketing Intern
- This is an 8-12 weeks program that intends to provide graduates a place that can implement their theoretical knowledge while experiencing the professional aspects of a biotech company.
- You will work remotely and be mentored by experienced business professionals. As part of the internship, you will be able to gain experience while working with experts from different countries.
- The interns will support marketing campaign planning and execution and develop their analyzing and researching ability in product improvement.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree program. Please include your student status on your resume.
- Ability to take initiative and collaborate with colleagues and other partnerships.
- A team player, self-starter who can work in a high-pressured and dynamic environment.
- Have a can-do attitude is a must and learn information quickly.
- Excellent in speaking and writing English, and other mother-tongue languages are a plus.
- Good communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Biological, medical, or BD background.
- Previous internship experience in sales, advertising, consulting, analysis, customer service, marketing, or related fields.