Position Code: BERMA08
We are Berlin-based start-up, creating a relationship coaching app. Our app provides coaching and self-help to guide couples as they build happiness into their relationship by gamifying relationship therapy.
60% of couples are dissatisfied with their relationship. Everyone knows love is work, but no one REALLY wants to work for it. Eventually couples end up in relationship therapy only when it’s too late, or they split. This is just one reason why relationship therapy is not working. By gamifying relationship therapy, we help couples create happy and lasting relationships – in a fun, easy, cheap and effective way.
Our next steps are to further evolve our product, build out our marketing channels and broaden our user base to get ready for funding.
Role: Marketing Intern
We are looking for someone to help build our social media channels and marketing strategy. Our focus for now is on the German-speaking market, although we plan to expand beyond.
- Doing interviews and surveys with target audience
- Already have a website and a basic prototype
- Features in the test app store
- Testing the app that with users – adjusting the features
- Testing marketing through different websites, seeing what target groups are best, seeing how it meets demand.
- Testing it through different marketing channels (TikTok, Instagram etc.)
- Creating visual marketing content & writing copy
- Helping to develop the website content
- Other tasks to help with business growth
- Able to speak English
- Interested in marketing growth and growth marketing strategies
- A passion for working with businesses in the tech sector
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Additional skills in copywriting, graphic design, UX/UI design or financial modelling also desirable