Position Code: HANMA02
This company’s mission is to focus on harnessing alpha returns with proper risk management mitigation parameters using the private credit market, structured loans, or asset-based financing.
Their core addressable market is the intersection of commercial and mezzanine loans and direct private equity investments.
This Host Company is in need of a marketing intern to help with the process of marketing activities for the company.
You will be expected to work independently and deliver outcomes as assigned by the supervisor.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Build and create content for PR content marketing on Social Media platforms
- Oversee Communication materials for Advertisements, Social Channels, and Websites
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends/competition
- Assist with daily administrative duties
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Marketing, communications, or in a similar background
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!