Position Code: MADBS58
This company builds partnerships with brands to help them grow eCommerce sales.
Using their own software, and advanced analytics to provide an agile supply chain to improve sales and reach.
1. Building brand/products based on data and consumer preferences.
2. Acquiring products that consumers love and making them available.
3. Partnering with AAA companies to increase sales.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Building brand/products based on data and consumer preferences
- Acquiring products that consumers love and making them available
- Partnering with companies to increase sales
- Utilizing analytics tools such as Google Analytics or similar software platforms in order to measure the performance of campaigns & initiatives
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once while meeting deadlines consistently
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO/SEM, email outreach campaigns
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics or other software platforms is desired but not required
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!