Position Code: MADNGO02
This company brings together newcomers and locals living in the same city through community-led language groups and cultural exchange events. Through these experiences participants learn from each other, explore common interests and make new friends, breaking down barriers and tackling prejudice in their cities along the way.
This company is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to join their marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, managing, and executing effective digital campaigns that drive brand awareness of SPEAK Madrid’s mission. This position requires a creative individual who has experience in social media management as well as the ability to think outside the box when it comes to content creation.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Developing engaging content across all digital channels
- Monitoring analytics on website performance & providing insights into areas of improvement
- Creating & managing email campaigns with high open rates
- Collaborating on organizing activities offline and online
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Background in Marketing or Communication
- Strong written communication skills
- Previous experience working with various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!