Position Code: SGMA47
As a brand of a leading international staffing and recruitment firm, this software solution company has committed to delivering the very best talents, IT solutions and Business Process Services to our international clients in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US.
They have over 1,600 software engineers through their development centers in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi, pursuing the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services including:
- Software Development
- Business Process Services (BPS)
- IT Infrastructure & Maintenance
- Communications Technology R&D
People are extremely important to the organisation and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make us a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
We Care, We Share, We Dare, We Innovate.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist with developing and executing internal & external campaigns (brand awareness, lead generation, recruitment)
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the marketing & design team
- Other tasks assigned by superior
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Final year student or graduated major in Marketing – or relevant
- Organisation – well organised and able to juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Time management – make sure all actioned items are sent in a timely manner
- Prioritisation – ability to identify which deliverables take priority
- Communication – effectively communicate with employees and suppliers
- Attention to detail – each and every piece of work which leaves the marketing department needs to be delivered to the highest level of detail
- Work ethic – the ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile, especially at peak production times
- Language – fluent in English (business English level)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!