Position Code: MXBS59
We are the collaborative community of experts aged 50 and over, who, thanks to extensive experience over our entire career, help to solve organizational challenges hand in hand with the younger generations.
How do we do it?
Through personalized consultation, specialized workshops, focused workgroups and collaborative projects.
Marketing Impact Manager
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create original content for the company’s social media (website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter).
- Create the company Podcast.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers (Community).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media: develop strategic plans to position the company’s website and social networks.
- Start-up mindset.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!