Internship Code: ZHGBS01
This internship host member is an international boutique digital marketing agency providing digital marketing services across Asia and also the rest of the world. Established in Hong Kong in 2016, they are now looking to build a larger team in China to promote their services to businesses in China that are looking for an international agency to provide them with overseas digital marketing strategies to grow their business online internationally.
This year they also launched services for international businesses that want to run campaigns on different marketing platforms in China, and so are looking to build a team in China to assist with the execution of new China marketing campaigns for international businesses.
Marketing Executive Internship
You will be responsible for creating and promoting the company as a brand in China through their WeChat account and Chinese website, with the goal of building brand awareness and driving inbound leads from businesses in China looking to grow their businesses overseas via international digital marketing strategies.
This role will also provide the opportunity in the future to manage social media campaigns for international businesses that want to develop a new or larger presence in China.
The role is currently being offered as a full-time, part-time or freelance role, depending on the availability of the most suitable candidate.
- Managing the day-to-day content strategy to be used on the company WeChat and Chinese Website platforms
- Writing new content to be included in the companies marketing materials for China
- Creating new graphics to be included with the new content marketing materials produced
- Helping to manage new social marketing campaigns on channels such as LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo, Xiaohongshu, and Dianping for international businesses targeting China
- Providing insights on new marketing channel developments
- Managing and develop new KOL and Influencer networks
- Managing new lead enquiries via their WeChat platform and Chinese website
- Experience in social media channels such as LinkedIn, Weibo, Douyin, Xiohongshu, and Dianping is desirable
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Ability to propose new and creative ideas for campaigns
- Excellent verbal English and good written English skills for internal communication
- A proactive mindset, willing to use their own initiative at all times and not wait to be told what to do