Position Code: BERBS25
Dear Web3 geek,
Always wondered what doing business in Web3 feels like?
This Internship Host Company is the next big NFT analytics tool, built to help NFT investors grow and manage their portfolio successfully.
There is literally nothing more exciting and more fast-growing than the market they’ve entered.
Be ready to work with FOMO. Be ready to enter the craziest market out there.
Marketing/Community Intern (m/f/x)
Possible tasks and projects include:
- You will have full responsibility over Twitter as well as the Discord community management.
- You will have full responsibility over the community growth department. The main goal will be to create the so-called FOMO and increase the number of users.
- You will create short-, mid-, and long-term strategies for user engagement and user incentivisation.
- You will be the first contact point for feature and ideation requests from users, making you partly responsible for correct sourcing and prioritization when it comes to new product features.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are currently pursuing your bachelor’s, master’s, or are doing a gap year.
- You are excited about new technologies & software and are familiar with the Web3 Space itself, most importantly the connection to NFTs.
- You believe in NFTs – If you do not have a crypto wallet and have not at least tried to buy/ mint an NFT, we do not fit.
- You proactively make things happen and want to change the way finance teams operate for the better.
- You have full working proficiency in English.
- You can deal with stress and sometimes with high-pressure situations.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!