Internship Reference: SGMA40
This company was founded with the vision to become the #1 sports platform in Asia as well as become a springboard for sports development and innovation. They are a newly launched social sports platform that connects sportsmen and women with each other and with sport facilities. The app allows users with a love for sports to create their own events, look for teammates, opponents, challenge other teams, join leagues and organize their game’s finances.
Marketing & Community Development Intern
- To develop and implement effective marketing/branding strategies for the company
- Achieve positive growth for user engagement on social media and app use.
- Increase brand awareness and value for the company.
- Provide support in market research on the sports industry in Vietnam
- Study the current and relevant market trend and implement it effectively for the platform
- Helping with testing and giving feedback about the app
- Being able to support business development
- Understanding of online and offline marketing.
- Able to communicate fluently in English. Vietnamese language would be beneficial
- Practical knowledge in the use of web and social media
- Strong leadership skills while possessing a great international team spirit.
- Most importantly being a team player