Internship Reference SGMA27
A French non-governmental organization founded in 1988, education and vocational training are at the core of the organisation’s actions, based on a firm conviction that these are the keys to human development. In parallel, the organisation has engaged in supporting small businesses, the main driver of growth and job creation at a local level. Finally, the team acts to provide healthcare access to vulnerable people, mainly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
This NGO currently implements 53 development projects in 15 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, in Madagascar, the MENA region and Southeast Asia, benefitting around 76 600 vulnerable people. They have been in Vietnam since 2010 working on 4 projects in the fields of entrepreneurship and vocational training.
Marketing & Communications Intern
●Working with the Project Manager, you will help to review, edit and write content for the different communication channels of the organization (website, flyer, presentations, brochures…).
● Support the team with the proof-reading of some training resources/reports contents and potentially some documents for a study on social enterprise models (literature review, survey formats, etc.)
● Planning and creation of communication campaigns for the promotion of the translations of some their work.
● Graphic design work if experienced in this area
● Support the team with other tasks as and when required by the organisations business needs at that time.
● Must be detail-oriented and thorough
● Excellent English writing and communication skill
● Passion for the sector
● Ability to work well independently and as a team
● Proactive with new and creative ideas
● Design experience would be greatly beneficial