Position Code: CDGBS03
This internship host company takes its passengers in a balloon into the stratosphere for a cruise with a view on the curvature of the Earth.
Unprecedented innovations in the balloon technology allow them to create an unforgettable, tailor-made experience by modulating the duration (from 6 hours to one week ) the route and the altitude in order to fly over selected points of view in total comfort and safety conditions.
Onboard their French designer vessel, the limit is your imagination: you can get out of the vehicle, sleep on board, get high broadband connection… enjoy the ultimate experience.
Role: Marketing Associate
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Work with their team to help create social media content calendars, and launch marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development of marketing messages
- Join the team in brainstorming sessions
- Schedule the cross-platform posts for social media
- Improve current website and customer communication channels
- Organize customer list and generate mailing content
- Support administrative duties
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Degree; business management, marketing, English literature, or relevant fields
- Have an interest in international marketing
- Easy going and open-minded
- Creative thinker and innovator with an acute eye for engaging visual storytelling
- Work independently as well as in a team environment