Internship Reference: SGMA35
The company represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value-added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
The Centre’s mission is to assist UK enterprises seeking to do business in Vietnam. It aims to maximise their knowledge and expertise to explore real business opportunities by offering a range of well-designed, bespoke, and timely services such as market information, sector-specific research and trade events management and services support.
- Assist with updating and maintaining social media presence, including scheduling Facebook updates
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletters
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts, promotional articles and other stories
- Assist with the design of flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing materials
- Assist with updating the website when needed
- Assist with organizing and attend monthly Marketing Committee Meeting including preparing agenda and taking minutes
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Majoring in Digital Marketing (or similar preferable)
- Strong copywriting or marketing skills/experience (preferable)
- Excellent English language skills (ideally native)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- IT skills including sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, honest, reliable, outgoing.