Internship Reference: CDBS106
This start-up school specializes in STEAM Education for youth and young students. They mainly teach programming, app development, web development and robotics to children and teenagers of ages 5-18 in English. English language and Coding are the main focus of the business. They help the youth develop strong logic and programming skills in order for them to be successful later in life and lead the future generation of entrepreneurs.
Number of staff: 4
- Produce promotional videos for the company using iMovies or any other software the candidate is familiar with.
- Join teenage students in their programming classes
- Carry out interviews with some students regarding their programming experience
- Take & edit pictures
- Maintain & update company’s social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- Maintain & update company website
- Record Programming Course material videos
- Interest in marketing and video editing
- Bachelor degree in marketing, media, design or a related field
- Understanding of social media
- Chinese language is not required but is a plus
- English speaker