Position Code: LISBS51
This host company specializes in corporate recovery, organizational development, and executive coaching services that are tailored to your business, challenges, and people. Their goal is to get you implementing, not just planning. This host company’s work is grounded in real business issues to produce tangible, bottom-line outcomes. They use the context of your business to develop the strategies and behaviors necessary for success in today’s market-driven climate.
Marketing and Social Media Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Social media management and monitoring: tracking the performance of the published content
- Content creation (articles and multimedia) and management of different accounts
- Creating resumes and short abstracts from (scientific and generic) articles
- Organizing existing contents of the company to be used as assets for communication purposes
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Understanding and managing different social media accounts – LinkedIn and Instagram as focus platforms also Facebook
- Content writing should be fun for you
- Strategic thinking of what kind of language works for different communication purposes
- Knowledge of use of Google Drive; Google docs and management tools (e.g. Trello and Slack – not obligatory but preferred)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!