Internship Reference: QDBS05
This company is a growing restaurant/food management company based in Qingdao, focused on Mexican and fusion cuisine. They started as a pop-up restaurant, organizing pop-up events around the city, working with local bars to establish a prevalent Mexican cuisine culture. Since then they’ve worked with over 20 different bars and restaurants in Qingdao as well as Hangzhou to establish their own place in the community with a second location newly opened in February 2019. They bring quality food, a chill vibe and high regard for customer service to the table.
- Plan and organize events (bi-weekly) that cater to consumers with free range to involve local or other national vendors or organizations who wish to collaborate (think big!).
- Create flyers that pop and catch the consumer eye. We are working a foreign market, but good taste is not hard to spot.
- Carry out daily operations within one or both shops including inventory and customer service.
- Assist staff with service when needed
- Experience in advertising with emphasis on the Food and Beverage market
- Skilled in Graphic Design with ability to work and master software such as Photoshop
- Bilingual/trilingual applicants highly recommended
- Positive attitude, prompt and outgoing with a strong work ethic