Internship Reference: QDBS31
This host company is the leading platform for western entrepreneurs and startups for the expansion & scale up to the Chinese market. Through a variety of financial, operational, and localization services, they connect foreign innovation and entrepreneurism with opportunity in China. Their key services targeted towards startups and medium-sized companies looking to scale in China are as follows: – Company Registration & Incorporation, Investment & Financial Advisory, Content Management (Social Media Localization & Management), CEO Training (Professional Localization Development) and Startup Ecosystems Expeditions (Garner insight into unfamiliar markets and ecosystems by visiting, connecting, and collaborating with top players in different industries. This company aims to build strong communities of entrepreneurs, both foreign and local, in their cities.
Marketing and Events Planning Assistant
- Come up with new ideas for events to help develop the entrepreneurial community in Qingdao.
- Market those events through a range of channels.
- Plan and operate these regular community events.
- Learn more about the local business community.
- Support the company with other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Open to all degrees
- Experience in marketing, community building and/or events planning a distinct advantage.
- Creative minds wanted!
- Good with numbers
- Active and outgoing personality
- Responsible and accountable
- Independent hard worker
- Chinese language ability also an advantage.