Internship Code: PEKLA01
This internship host company is a foreign-oriented Chinese law firm, which makes it unique among law firms in China. Founded in 2010, they have become one of the most trusted sources of legal support for international business in China.
They provide a full range of legal support to international companies investing, operating or doing business in China. Their clients operate across more than a dozen sectors, including retail & e-commerce, agri/horticulture, food, industrial & manufacturing, chemicals, automotive, technology, life sciences, real estate, media, and trading/sourcing.
They are a PRC-licensed law firm, with Chinese lawyers admitted to the bar. Their team consists of Chinese and international lawyers that combine in-depth local expertise and broad experience of the Chinese business environment, with a keen understanding of the needs of international companies.
As an independent law firm with offices in Shanghai and Beijing, they engage in projects all over China.
Marketing and Communications
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- work mainly on marketing tasks for a professional services firm targeting English speaking clients
- content creation, writing and editing articles/posts that engage audiences via email, website and social media marketing
- editing legal briefings, articles, and other content
- posting on company website, emails, and social media profiles
- design tasks as and when needed
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies
- experienced in Microsoft Office
- experience with managing social media platforms, Hootsuite experience would be a bonus, and email marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp
- curiosity about China and a keen interest in Law / professional services
- business, marketing and communications, and journalism backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- basic picture editing skills
- position is available for part-time