Internship Code: CDBS176
This Australian Consultancy was established in 1996 and has as its goal the advancement of the broader Australia-China business relationship through the effective representation of its 250 members.
They achieve this through building connections between their members and broader stakeholders in Australia and China, delivery of effective advocacy programs, and provision of information and insights through business events and their online platform.
They are responsible for the regions of Sichuan, Chongqing, Yunnan, and Guizhou, with their main office located in Chengdu. They work closely with Australian businesses and governments, as well as Chinese businesses with current or potential interests in Australia, to deliver a range of member services. They offer companies the opportunity to connect with key players in the region, whether they be local or Australian government organisations.
Marketing and Communications Internship
Interns at this organisation will be tasked with overseeing a number of key duties, including:
- Drafting and executing digital event promotions and materials
- Office administration
- Graphic design
- Translation of information
- Localising promotional and official Chamber materials
- Liaising with the Executive Team in organising events
- Membership maintenance
- Assistance with event organisation, execution, and development
- Dedicated university student or graduate who is looking for valuable working experiences in the field of international chambers of commerce
- Outgoing and willing to socialise with people
- Quick learner who can work independently with a good work ethic
- Excellent skill in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Familiar with trendy social media platforms
- Basic design skills with good aesthetic judgment