Position Code: PARBS01
This host company connects you to real life examples of how Cardano is enabling cascading disruption by change agents creating a better tomorrow, today. Stories of empowering people taking action in life changing ways. Actions that ripple in globe shifting ways for a more sustainable, peaceful and prosperous world for all. Connecting the dots between Blockchain, Cardano and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and action on the ground by showcasing case studies of positive progress and potentially valuable opportunities to be unlocked.
They are a space where you can learn more about the transformative potential and impact of Cardano & collaborate with others to receive guidance, access to tools and community support, while integrating solutions to challenges faced by you, your business or your community.
- Clarifying and demystifying notions of blockchain and how it relates to Sustainability & Sustainable Development Goals SDG’s.
- Providing resources for educators/activists to confidently introduce blockchain technology into people’s lives; highlighting the sustainable advantages and positive impact on communities and businesses.
- Bridging people into a world where they are welcomed on their lifelong learning journey & invited into the Cardano community, ultimately enabling and empowering visitors to discover, acquire and nurture an appreciation of what blockchain is, its limitations and its possibilities.
Marketing and Communication Intern
The Internship Host Company are looking for a positive, proactive person with a strong interest in crypto-currencies and blockchain industry, a creative mind and effective execution to participate in the rapid growth of their user base.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Participating with the marketing team in the planning of marketing campaigns
- Identifying crypto communities and influencers, define a strategy to engage with them
- Finding and planning relevant topics to engage with crypto influencers and communities, highlighting the sustainable advantages and positive impact on communities and businesses
- Planning specific marketing actions towards crypto communities
- Managing their community of brand ambassadors
- Monitoring your campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to improve efficiency and user experience
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Possessing knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency would be great, and Cardano especially, but if not, no worries, an enthusiasm and openness to learn more about such subjects is important!
- Positive, proactive startup mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Skills in adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Personal knowledge of the crypto/blockchain communities and ecosystems
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Fluency in English is required. An additional language is desirable as we are a multilingual service and content provider.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!