Position Code: TPBS130
A Taipei-based creative and cultural technology company in early-stage development. They develop intelligent experience in response to social and global issues. They prefer to co-create with their clients and customers as an eco-system to generate innovative experiences, mainly on AR/VR, and interactive installation. By designing the experience and the whole service, they hope an engaging and immersive future with social value becomes true.
Role: Marketing and Business Development
The work content may depend on the intern’s interests, abilities, and motivations.
However, the given mission will be somewhat like the following:
- Generate creative content for brand identity, social media, and creative solutions
- Schedule the cross-platform posts for social media
- Improve current website and customer communication channels
- Organize customer list and generate mailing content
- Analyze industrial’s latest status
- Collecting trends and information on technology-driven creative industry
- Support administrative duties
Any backgrounds that include design, technology, and BD/marketing are welcome! Interns with strong interest but not without prior training in these fields are also acceptable.
- Creative: Not only having creative expressions and perspectives required by the creative industry but also being able to solve issues in creative approaches.
- Proactive: Willing to take new challenges. Self-motivated and self-disciplined with great time management skills.
- Positive Attitude: Emotion stability. Great commutation and social skills. Desire to make a positive impact in any situation.
- Accomplishment: Mission-driven. The sense of responsibility to finish the project independently and deliver in time with high quality.
- Integrity: honest and willing to learn from mistakes
- Interested in working on social-value-driven projects
- Fluency in English. Basic communication in Chinese is a plus. With capability on another language such as French is welcome.
- Proficient in Office. Willing to adopt collaboration services, such as google documents, notion.
- Design skills – Photoshops, Illustrator, Aftereffect. With art thinking and grasp of aesthetics!
- Familiar with social media and community management.