Position Code: BKKMA09
This Host Company is a management consulting firm that provides an exciting toolbox for any type of organisation and individual. They help companies and professionals forecast their entropy vector and be proactive, making their business activities sustainable. They also support them in operating Leadership based on facts and data.
The company works with The BOI (Board of Investment) and Immigration to provide employment and visas to foreign nationals in Thailand.
Marketing and Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Identify and contact prospects and explain the company’s services and benefits to the prospects
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Assist with initiatives that drive brand awareness
- Bring in new ideas for target groups and strategies
- Assist in the clients’ visa applications
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Curious, open-minded, and active
- Fast-learning skills
- Ability to respond to the need without delay
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities
- Exceptional communication skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!