Internship Code: HKFIN01
This company is an institutional-grade digital asset investment solutions platform with a focus on structured derivatives. Their vision is to help their clients navigate the complexities of investing in digital assets via cutting-edge products to achieve optimal risk-adjusted returns.
The company is run by a high-calibre team of professionals with decades of combined experience from leading investment banks including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank. The company is backed by a Hong Kong family office with a strong track record of building successful businesses as well as one of the top cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges globally.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance the company’s brand awareness, boost client acquisition and business conversion
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure timely deliveries of marketing content
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product structuring, sales, and operations to develop product promotion and educational pieces
- Manage the company’s various social media channels with a clear and consistent focus
- Communicate ideas, marketing campaigns, strategies and final deliverables to all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to quickly connect product features and benefits with user needs and translate them into value propositions and high-quality deliverables
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized, with experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity, strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Humble and agile, open to new ideas and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Illustration, Photoshop, InDesign would be a plus