Position Code: MADBS23
This internship host company comprises a network of native level English speaking teachers and consultants.
They provide consultations, workshops and courses which allow their users to learn and utilise their English. However you want to use/improve your English, this host company provides the options to do so.
They focus on finding customers paid for English Consulting and English language Coaching projects.
Role: Marketing Administrator
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Work on Community Management based projects.
- Work on Social Media tasks: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Whatsapp – (additional platforms); Meetup.com and Nextdoor, MadridFree, Tienes Sal, Vivetix…
- Marketing based projects; Research, SEO / SEM, Google Ads, Data analytics and analysis, Project Management/ CRM, email marketing.
- Bring creativity projects.
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Be independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Native or Bilingual level of English – Spanish, at least B1 or B2
- Preferred teaching experience
Preference for skills in;
- Google Suite, especially google slides, sheets, (or alternatively Excel and PowerPoint)
- Gmail, Hotmail, Calendars
- Zoom video conferencing
- General knowledge of how websites function (IONOS)