Internship Code: SHMED01
This Shanghai-based hospital (a Medicare designated hospital) was established in September 2001. It is a modern general hospital based in Shanghai. It is influential throughout the East China region and enjoys a high reputation in Shanghai and the Yangtze River Delta region.
The Hospital has over 20 clinical departments, including plastic & cosmetic surgery, dermatology, dental, gynaecology, medical departments, and more.
The hospital is equipped with clinical laboratories, pharmacy, infusion rooms, wards and operating rooms.
They focus on diagnosing and treating a variety of common and frequently occurring diseases, as well as providing more than 20 specialized medical programs.
Market Analysis, Proofreading & English Training
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Research and track relevant information in the medical industry
- Conduct research on industry data
- Assist with proofreading tasks for articles posted via the official WeChat Account
- Online/on-site English Training for nurse-patient communication
- Help with updating the hospital website
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Priority will be given to undergraduate or postgraduate students from renowned universities
- Relevant study background in medicine or biology
- Interested in industry research and keen to assist with proofreading
- Committed to an internship duration of at least 1 month
- Flexible internship available; 2 to 3 working days a week
- Able to work to deadlines