Internship Reference: MANTC01
We have created an app that gets people with shared hobbies and interests together in an environment that they trust. Within this, we give you a comprehensive range of tools to better organise and communicate with your group. We believe in the power of communities, and have focused our efforts to create an all in one solution, which allows groups to stay connected. Our team is made up of UI developers, Backend Developers, Designers, Project Managers, and Marketing specialists, all working towards a common goal.
We’ve designed our internship to give you a variety of what we do, supporting various parts of the business with its growth. Our internship covers a wider range of areas, so it’ll give you exposure to how we’re using technology to connect people and customers. This internship’s a great opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and build some new ones
- Meet new people and grow your professional network
- Deepen your understanding of business and technology, using various business tools
- Help to drive change and steer direct on the product, which will be used by customers
- Get stuck into a real life project and add value to our business
- Gain valuable career experience, to inspire your future choices
For us, it’s about finding and engaging talented and passionate people, who’ll make a difference to our business.
What you’ll do: The internship starts with an induction and then you’ll get straight into real tasks, which are fundamental to running the business and executing our product roadmap. You’ll be supporting various roles such as; producing reports, engaging with testing,producing test plans, UX design, talking to our customers and understanding what they do and why, so that we can adapt and respond to change.
We’ll be looking out for curious and inquisitive people with a real passion for technology, and the drive to explore how it can be used to make a positive difference for our customers. You’ll need:
- A strong customer focus
- An innovative and creative mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams
- The ability to think outside the box and use initiative