Internship Reference code – MANMA06
AviaDev was created in 2015 from a bedroom here in Manchester. Our small team have since developed the business into a market-leader in our sector. The website is www.aviationdevelop.com. Our aim was to improve air connectivity to, from and within Africa and so we set up an annual event. The event took place in Rwanda 2016 and 2017, then moved to Cape town in 2018 and will take place there again in April 2019. The event is now the largest event of its kind with circa 200 delegates set to attend in 2019. Alongside an annual event, we provide year round content to the audience we have curated. This includes the only podcast dedicated to African aviation.
Events & Digital Content Internship
- Improve distribution of our content through digital marketing channels
- Help to produce quality written, video and podcast content
- Market research
- Communicating with in-country partners for our Africa and Europe aviation events
- Motivated to help take our business to the next level by researching and adopting new solutions and technologies.
- A passion for the subject matter is important. Not necessarily the aviation part, but the change we are trying to make in the world: Connectivity equals economic growth and development.
- Self-starter who can use their initiative
- Motivated to work in an exciting small-business environment
- Interested in events and the travel/aviation sectors
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Tech savvy and social media user