Internship Reference: MANMA03
Our organisation helps delegates to achieve their career goals through lifelong learning and development programmes that draw upon over 100 years of educational excellence. Continued professional development (CPD) is fundamental to career progression, helping people to learn new skills, keep up with the changing demands of the workplace and gain valuable qualifications in the process. With this in mind, our organisation has been established with the aim of consolidating the University’s expertise in this area, providing a wide selection of courses that have been designed specifically to further the careers of those who study with us.
Digital Marketing & Content Internship
- Use google analytics to discover our highest traffic pages within the Digital and Media product range. Utilise existing buyer personas to review and develop optimised multi-channel content for a range of platforms.
- Post content implementation, review of analytics and key conversion statistics to determine the success and effectiveness of digital content.
- Perform SWOT analysis of Dmac digital channels and produce a content campaign plan to increase organic traffic and digital conversions.
- Review current website copy and optimise the pages for SEO, including keyword research and keyword placement.
- Produce innovative multi-channel marketing content in order to strengthen our brand and drive traffic to, website and social media channels.
- Design and write content for blogs, e-mail, online brochures and social media.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to create engaging content for a multitude of channels and audiences
- Strong research skills, e.g able to independently research keywords/topics for content.
- Experience of using Social Networks and scheduling software
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- A flexible approach to work being able to present research findings