Internship Code: MANFN01
We are a UK charity with a vision of providing life-changing support through Islamic Finance.
Ansar – literally means ‘helpers’ in the Arabic language. We aspire to take lessons from the ‘Ansar’ and bring them to life in the 21st Century. As a result, we have been providing life-changing support by means of granting interest-free loans, since 1994, as one of the first providers of Shari’ah based finance in the UK. We are an established and registered charity passionate about building a better financial future in the UK.
Financial Modelling Intern
Historically we specialise in providing personal ethical loans for our customers. We are branching out to provide small business loans and will need your help in the following areas:
- Adapting existing loan models to create new business models (interest-free shariah compliant loans for small businesses, start-ups and car finance)
- Researching and forecasting
- Tailoring existing customer information for new purpose
- Good understanding of the Finance sector
- Knowledge of Islamic Banking and Shariah-compliance
- Study background or experience in banking, finance, analysis, business management, accounting or loans would be helpful
- Ability to speak English
- Other language skills such as Arabic would be a bonus