Internship Reference: CDHT03
This hotel is located in West High-tech Zone, a thriving R&D and manufacturing base in Chengdu, and is the first five-star international brand hotel in that area. It’s only a 30 minute drive from Shuangliu International Airport and is conveniently connected to the city metro line 2, giving you easy access to Tianfu Square.
The hotel consists of 347 spacious guest rooms, including 35 suites and an executive floor, all designed for our discerning business travelers. The hotel features a 2500 m² conference and banquet space, 8 meeting rooms and a Grand Ball Room which will seats 520+ guests. Meanwhile, our Garden Café entertains the guests taste buds by serving various selections of Asian cuisine, they will be amazed by the tender and fragrant Cantonese dishes and also the hot and colourful spicy dishes in our ‘House of Flower’ Chinese Restaurant.
You can also find spa facilities, a fitness center and an indoor/outdoor swimming pool which lets guests relax after meetings and travelling.
- Reports directly to the Front Office Manager on all relevant matters relating to guest service and hotel operations
- Responds to guest needs and resolves problems if any.
- Assists Guest Relations in greeting and sending off VIP guests. Ensure VIPs and members of the IHG Rewards Club receive special attention.
- Ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel.
- To ensure that the policies and procedures in place comply with the local laws and regulations of the hotel.
- Fluent English (as mother language preferred).
- Basic Chinese is a plus.
- Major in Hotel management / F&B management and relevant fields
- Hotel experience / F&B Service experience is a plus
- Hospitality and good team-player
- High motivation to get hands-on experience
- Willingness to work at weekends and evenings
- Good understanding of customer’s needs in luxury brand industry
- Ability to adapt to a Western-Chinese team