Position Code: MADMA01
This firm is a co-marketing agency based in Spain who work with impact-driven marketing professionals from all around the world. We make it easy for companies to find the ideal marketing partner to boost their impact, grow, and inspire people.
Our mission is to create a global community where impact-driven marketing professionals come together to build long-lasting co-partnerships and create new meaningful marketing projects. It is time to join forces to make this world a better place together.
Most brands lack the time and expertise to make effective long-lasting marketing partnerships. Most marketing strategies often used by companies turn out to be ineffective, highly stressful and expensive. We help businesses find the ideal marketing partner and assist with the design a strategic marketing partnership plan. We exist to transform the competitive way companies do marketing by leveraging partnership and collaboration.
Marketing & Events Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Creating marketing content and editing content
- Running social media campaigns
- Recontact old accounts to discuss developments and new products to gauge interest
- Market exploration for sales in new markets
- Community management on our Marketing Collaboration App
- Helping to organise online events and moderating them (discussion groups, marketing masterclasses with speakers, fielding questions from participants)
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Able to speak English (native speakers preferred for events moderation)
- Another European language would be a bonus, especially Spanish or Italian
- Interested in marketing growth and co-marketing strategies
- A passion for working with businesses in the social innovation sector; companies who are keen to make an impact beyond profitability.
- Any experience in social media marketing, copywriting, basic graphic design would be a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!