Position Code: MADBS52
This company is a tech-based multinational company specialized in data-driven recruitment services providing unique highly innovative talent solutions.
They operate as a single, worldwide office, searching, attracting, assessing and introducing global talent to their clients, no matter where they are.
Role: Digital Marketing & Communications Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
This company is looking for a very proactive and dynamic person who is interested and motivated to enter the world of marketing.
You will be working in a multinational company with presence in 25 countries and operations in more than 100, so multiculturalism and diversity are present in our values.
Possible tasks will be:
- Writing and creating Social Media posts
- Writing and creating content for the company’s website and different media.
- Management of the corporate account in Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
- Sending different newsletters to the company’s databases.
- Update of databases in CRM.
- Learning to use tools such as: Zoho Campaigns, Zoho CRM, Zoho Sites, Hootsuite, WordPress, Stripo, etc.
- Continuous collaboration with our in-house graphic designers to create visual materials. (videos, creatives, infographics, PDFs, etc.).
- Creation of content for landing pages.
- Preparation of corporate events.
- Updating of commercial presentations.
- Preparation of interviews, press releases, etc.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Passion for marketing, creating content and be proactive searching for new best practices.
- Native English speaker
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!