Position Code: MADBS48
This company’s services assist companies in developing an online presence by helping them build an audience, raise brand awareness and social following, increase customer engagement, target ads, improve customer support, and optimize their accounts.
Role: Ads Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends.
- Build ads and campaigns for our clients.
- Creating advertising posts and videos for Instagram and Facebook.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Experience and interest in Facebook ads and Google ads
- Interest in creating branded content
- Some video editing knowledge
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!