Position Code: MADBS39
This company is an international ecosystem of dreamers, explorers, doers, and players empowering the future of mobile marketing. They aspire to understand, vibe and help to grow mobile apps from any industries, shapes and sizes.
Their mission is simple: make your app people’s newest and long-term crush.
Role: Growth Marketer Intern
- Help achieve the Business Development objectives
- Contribute with new lead generation strategies, strengthening relationships with partners and conducting relevant data analysis
- Develop a strategic approach for lead scrapping in various cities
- Identify and prospect high-potential business relationships
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your designated cities; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
BENEFITS AT DREAMIN:
- International company: be part of an eclectic team all around the globe.
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want within the CET time zone!
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
INTERNSHIP QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent English
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive, and driven by achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales.
- Capable to understand and take ownership of the importance of your role. You will not be just another employee, your efforts and ideas will have a direct impact on this company’s success.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!