Internship Reference: SGMA12
This company was established in 2015 in Vietnam, the core business is Dental Tourism
With the rise of dental costs nowadays, dental care has become a luxury which many cannot afford, resulting in other alternatives, including travelling to another country for cheaper solutions. Fancying a cheaper alternative for dental care accompanied by great pleasure of going on a trip to broaden your horizons? This company focuses on providing this exact service.
VISION & MISSION
This company has the vision to become the “Dental hub of the World”. They are committed to providing high quality services in the shortest amount of time at an affordable price. Our dentists are internationally certified, and using the latest technologies, our passion is to provide all customers a satisfied experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
● Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
● Perform market analysis and research on competition
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
● Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
● Prepare promotional presentations
● Help distribute marketing materials
● Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
● Help organise marketing events
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
● Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office