Internship Reference: SGMA11
The company is an international investment firm, that works with international investors and connecting them with large scale real estate projects in the United States, China and Vietnam. The company currently has projects in tandem with the University of Montana as well as in Sarasota, FL and other parts of the United States.
Interns will have the opportunity to work alongside the American CEO and founder to has spent his entire career in Asia.
They are looking for an office assistant (intern position) with social media and/or marketing skills to assist both sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate must be a team player, trustworthy, have a strong ability to multi-task, be extremely organized and have a love for social media.
Number of Staff: 30
Social Media Intern
Job Duties include but not limited to:
Assists our marketing team with posting content on social media outlets and a variety of other important tasks. Ideal candidate also provides administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Duties for the Office/Social Media Assistant position will include but not be limited to the following:
● Assist the marketing team with maintaining all social media pages
● Ad-Hoc marketing / Social media related tasks
● Continually research social media and industry trends to create content for social media pages
● Answering questions via social media pages and transfer to appropriate staff member
● Run creative social media campaigns and produce interesting content marketing for our channels
To be eligible for the Office/Social Media Assistant role, candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
● High school degree or equivalent required.
● Must be familiar with social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit & YouTube)
● Must know how to read trends and follow up on posts
● Strong computer skills in MS Office
● Ability to work under minimal supervision
● Optional: Include social media links for reference