Internship Reference: SGMA10
This company is a branding and creative studio. Consisting of a multi-cultural team with perspective and precise vision. They bring high value to bold brands through singular ideas. We deliver these powerful ideas with conviction and acclaimed craft.
Working with Global Brands this the chance to intern in a truly international and exciting creative studio.
Social Media Intern
Job Duties include but not limited to:
Assists our marketing team with posting content on social media outlets and a variety of other important tasks. Ideal candidate also provides administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Duties for the Office/Social Media Assistant position will include but not be limited to the following:
● Assist the marketing team with maintaining all social media pages
● Ad-Hoc marketing / Social media related tasks
● Continually research social media and industry trends to create content for social media pages
● Answering questions via social media pages and transfer to appropriate staff member
● Run creative social media campaigns and produce interesting content marketing for our channels
To be eligible for the Office/Social Media Assistant role, candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
● Must be familiar with social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit & YouTube)
● Strong interest in Design and Branding
● Must know how to read trends and follow up on posts
● Strong computer skills
● Optional: Include social media links for reference