Position Code: CDGBS11
This internship host organisation offers the most complete immersive learning solution for their customers. They can quickly deploy an immersive learning solution adapted to the needs of the company and its employees.
The voice recognition technology (NLU) developed by the company platform allows a true ‘learning by doing’ experience. The solution allows independent learning which is defined by a personal and individual journey. The learner progresses at their own pace, free from the gaze of others and has the right to make mistakes.
The company can measure the impact of training and its ROI in real-time. They can adjust the learner’s personalized coaching needs to optimize the development of their skills.
Role: Localisation Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- work on script building; scriptwriting recreating realistic environments
- localisation tasks, localising content for new regions
- opportunities for students that are based in Europe & North America, that have a second language; eg; Arabic, Spanish etc
- adapt host company tools into second languages, if candidates have a relevant language
There is an opportunity to work across CDGBS09, another internship offered by this company, as well as this one.
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Fluency in English
- Second language is a plus
- Active, motivated and efficient
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and responsible
- Independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Attention to detail
- Good communication