Position Code: LISBS45
This internship Host Company develop a new type of soft active exoskeletons. The first product is a glove that allows users to hold up to 40 kg’s of weight with their hands completely relaxed. We are bringing to the market an innovative hand function support system which uses thin, breathable, flexible and smart textiles to provide a light, non-intrusive, safe and small glove, to be used on an everyday basis.
Role: Business and Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
This Internship Host Company is looking for a Business Development Associate intern with the following responsibilities:
- Identify and research potential clients among distributors and Hospital groups
- Search for appropriate contacts in potential partner organizations
- Generate leads and cold call prospective partners
- Build business relationships with partners
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Focused and responsible
- Able to manage own time
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!