Position Code: LISBS03
This is a global platform to support the next generation of leaders on their path to pursue authentic success, step into their highest purpose and maximize the impact that they can have on the world and humanity.
Want to start your own business someday and are ready to lay the foundation now?
Work closely with the founder of this company, drive your own projects, get your hands dirty and gain invaluable insights into the day-to-day of building and managing a new business.
Role: Entrepreneur in Residence
- Assist the founder on all levels
- Market and product research/analysis tasks
- Website related tasks
- Support the creation process for new online programs, memberships, etc.
- Support the sales process for new clients
- Explore new business ideas and test them
- Take responsibility and ownership of your own projects and processes
- Learn and work with important key tools in sales, CRM, and marketing
- Amazing attitude and willingness to learn
- Flexible, energetic, and a go-getter
- Keen to learn & ready to go the extra mile
- Interest in entrepreneurship & digital business models
- Very organized – experience in project management is a plus
- A self-starter but also eases and improves the process
- Superb verbal + written English communication skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and the willingness to lead projects
- Understanding of how to use Google Apps, Slack, and remote tools
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including
but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn