Internship Reference SGLA03
This is a full-service law firm with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi as well as across the southeast Asian region. The firm is among Vietnam’s most prominent legal advisors, representing a wide range of multinational and domestic clients on a variety of business and investment matters.
With practice groups spanning all areas from banking and finance to litigation and tax, they have gained a reputation for providing comprehensive, high-quality legal service to an international and local client base. In recent years the team have has opened offices in Vietnam’s two largest cities and grown to include more than 40 experienced associates and professionals led by six partners.
They distinguished themselves as one of Vietnam’s most committed and client-responsive firms, and developed strategic partnerships with Vietnamese authorities and leading legal experts in Asia.
● Carrying out legal research
● Drafting and/or reviewing contracts, correspondences, memoranda, submissions, memorials and other legal documents or client deliverables
● Attending and providing support in meetings, conference calls and other dealings with clients and firm stakeholders
● Assisting in the firm’s business development functions and initiatives
● Performing other tasks as may be assigned by the team from time to time
● Studying for/graduated from a degree in Law
● Team player and motivated by working with a young and dynamic team
● Outgoing and energetic
● You have an opinion and are willing to share new and creative ideas
● Fluent in English with expert communication skills (reading, writing and speaking) in this language
● Other languages will be beneficial