Position Code: MANLAW04
The business is a Manchester-based education center that helps adults to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses and qualifications courses.
Role: Legal Internship
The Legal Intern will support the Legal and Compliance Department in the following activities:
- Verify compliance with regulatory and Limited Partners’ requirements;
- Update company’s filing system and online platform regarding startup documentation;
- Prepare and revise legal documents concerning the several investment rounds;
- Support the senior lawyer on the registration of different acts, namely the ones pertaining to capital increases or company transformation or liquidation;
- Solve ad hoc business and operational requirements;
Interact with key founders in order to request updated documentation and information regarding their startups.
- Enrolled in a degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Organization skills and attention to details
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Proficiency in English