Position Code: MANLAW03
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
The Legal Intern will support the Legal and Compliance Department in the following activities:
- Verify compliance with regulatory and Limited Partners’ requirements.
- Update the company’s filing system and online platform regarding startup documentation.
- Prepare and revise legal documents concerning the several investment rounds.
- Support the senior lawyer on the registration of different acts, namely the ones pertaining to capital increases or company transformation or liquidation.
- Solve ad hoc business and operational requirements.
- Interact with key founders in order to request updated documentation and information regarding their startups.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Enrolled in a degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Proficiency in English.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!