Position Code: LISLAW01
This is an early-stage European venture capital fund partnering with globally-minded founders. It is a Venture Capital Firm based in Lisbon, Portugal, that manages 2 VC Funds and 2 Investment Vehicles. The main investment focus is tech startups in the pre-seed and seed stages, having more than 40 companies in the portfolio.
They’re supportive, founder focused, and aim to work together with you as a close and collaborative team of independent thinkers. Along with the support of their entire network, each member of their team brings their own personal experience to the table.
Role: Legal Intern
The Legal Intern will support the Legal and Compliance Department in the following activities:
• Verify compliance with regulatory and Limited Partners’ requirements;
• Update company’s filing system and online platform regarding startup documentation;
• Prepare and revise legal documents concerning the several investment rounds;
• Support the senior lawyer on the registration of different acts, namely the ones pertaining to capital increases or company transformation or liquidation;
• Solve ad hoc business and operational requirements;
• Interact with key founders in order to request updated documentation and information regarding their startups.
• Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
• Organization skills and attention to details
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Proficiency in English