Position Code: CGKLA02
This Law Firm is a leading Indonesian law firm as well as tax firm. They assist clients to face challenging legal, tax, and regulatory challenges in Indonesia. Offering integrated Legal and Tax services, their teams of professional lawyers and tax consultants have proven international experience. They are proud that their clients can access their fully integrated range of consultancy and services by way of a single contact.
Their expertise spans the full suite of legal and tax services to include both advisory and transactional work where they have been involved in landmark corporate transactions, as well as complex and high-profile litigation and arbitration matters.
The Host Company lawyers and tax consultants provide comprehensive corporate, transactional, litigation, and regulatory services in many industries, including investment, property, real estate and building construction, tax, basic industry and chemicals, consumer goods industry, banking and finance, agriculture, infrastructure, transportation, trade, service, mining, individual client/family matters, and miscellaneous industry.
Role: Legal Intern
- Performing legal research on the laws, amendments, and any legal news
- Performing legal and market research on current cases
- Assisting lawyers to draft and review the legal documents/correspondence
- Assisting lawyers during in the meeting with client
- Additional tasks will be delegated throughout the internship and can be discussed at intervie
- Law student (end-year) or bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Punctual, committed, and able to produce work to a high standard
- Good communication skills with excellent English speaking and writing skills
- High attention to detail, fast learner, and ability to work individually and in a team