Internship Code: HANLA01
This internship host company is a Vietnam-based management consulting company founded by its CEO and Founder who has experience working in a global law firm (Baker McKenzie), a local Vietnamese law firm (VILAF), and a Korean law firm (LOGOS) for 12 years in Vietnam.
He is a New York licensed attorney who also officially registered as a foreign lawyer to practice in Vietnam with the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice.
- Conduct legal & market research
- Assist to draft contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Prepare and translate application dossiers and documents
- Degree in Law
- Proficiency in English
- Keen interest in Vietnam or Korea and knowledgeable
- Preference is given to candidates that can speak, read and write Korean and/or Vietnamese
- Strong computer skills, including detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint