Internship Code: SILA01
This is an Asia- Pacific regional full-service legal practice with strengths in the areas of intellectual property, franchising, technology, media and entertainment, employment and immigration, as well as data protection and cybersecurity. In addition to their niche areas, this firm also provides services in the general areas of litigation and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial law, real estate conveyancing and advisory, medical law, family law, and wills and probate. They serve a varied clientele across a wide range of industries and businesses, but notably service government agencies and regulatory bodies, institutions of higher learning as well as large multinational corporations. Their Singapore office has close to 30 staff members and is steadily growing.
Legal Business Development for IP Law firm
The intern will provide support to the firm’s Marketing and Business Development Executives and Directors in their effort to drive business development in the region.
- Candidate must be major in Marketing or have a legal background
- Creative, vibrant, and pleasant
- Skilled in and must enjoy using social media (i.e., Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Possesses analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns, knowledge of the legal industry; devising and presenting ideas and strategies; and coordinating internal marketing
- Ability to design websites, newsletters, and/or client relationship materials would be preferred
- Able to create videos and/or having photography & design skills would be a plus