Internship Reference: TPIT05
This company is Asia’s leading concierge and delivery service. Their vision is to be the world’s most convenient online marketplace for services. They take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for their customers to spend doing what they love and care about. With this company’s technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and efficient network, you’ll have an amazing placement experience!
The company launched operations in July 2015 in Singapore and have since set up teams in Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia and the Philippines.
6 -12 months
What you’ll be doing:
• Design and improve upon existing app architecture in iOS
• Work closely with other mobile engineers, product manager and designers to build and improve features
• Work on performance and reliability
• Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
• Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
• You have advance Objective-C skill
• You have a solid understanding of OO design patterns. (pun intended)
• You want to build large-scale complex applications that are well tested and easy to maintain.
• You are motivated to automate your works and write the test for your own code.
• You have a good understanding of UI/UX and eye for details
• You enjoy working in a start-up where things change fast
• You take pride and ownership in your work and always seek for co-operation
• You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure
• You have a good sense of humor and like fun but also ready to work hard
• Prior experience in payment systems/eWallets is a plus